Tuesday, 16 September 2014
Wil.I.am drawing's and designing LIF3: Start of my working life and say goodbye to le col...
Wil.I.am drawing's and designing LIF3: Start of my working life and say goodbye to le col...: Heyo...well after almost a years break...finally I am graduated on the 22nd of August 2014, yay or nay?? well, it didn't took me long t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
David
Words couldn't describe how much I felt when I heard that you got into a car accident...worst still, you are in a really really bad cond...
-
This is the complementary colour which consist of Violet-Yellow and Red-Green which is opposite each other in the Color Wheel. To create a...
-
Trying to experiment different texture feelings of medium (from left):Water colour,Acrylic and Oil pastel...Still the feelings of water co...
-
Since Euro2012 are so hot among the people now, well i guess i just use myself caricature drawing as my life drawing assignment...And for ...
No comments:
Post a Comment